WELCOME TO AE21!
The First Annual Airgun Expo was held and streamed live May 10th through May 14th. AE21 was an open forum for vendors and manufacturers to present their products and services in a new and exciting way.
To watch all the unscripted, live segments, please click the links below:
AE21 is a launching pad into a new way of communicating with the media, vendors, dealers, and the all-important general public. We hope you will continue to us our site as a way to connect and learn more about this great sport!
Airgun Expo 2021 is brought to you by:
WELCOME TO AIRGUN EXPO 2021!
As mentioned above, this year’s Expo will be held “virtually” through Live Facebook and YouTube Posts. The broadcast location will be AirgunWeb Media Group’s private range located outside Fabens TX.
For those that would like to attend, please contact us, as we’ll be upholding social distancing practices for the safety of our workers and other presenters.
We will have limited space for lodging at the event. Adjacent to AGWMG Property is Grace Ranch.
Address for Grace Ranch:
300 East Ruiz, Fort Hancock, TX. 79839
(please note that this will NOT pull up on GPS)
If you are interested in staying in an hotel, Best Western East El Paso Inn (Clint, TX 79836) has limited rooms available for the week. If you would like to book a room at the Best Western in Clint, TX you can call (915) 851-2882 and be sure to mention you are attending Airgun Expo to receive a discounted rate. We will be able to shuttle you to and from The Airgun Expo 2021 daily.
Directions to attend or visit:
- Turn North off of I10 at exit 49 (We are 19 miles from I10)
- Follow the pavement until it ends which is about 12.5 miles from the interstate.
- Follow the fork to the right towards the cattle guard.
- Pass through the cattle guard and take an immediate left down the fence line.
- Take the next right which is the pipeline road.
- As you turn right onto the pipeline road, look at your 11 o’clock and you will see a cell tower (AT&T Service). Look to your 1 o-clock and you’ll see a hill with bare patch from were they installed the pipeline. STAY ON THE PIPELINE ROAD TOWARDS THOSE LANDMARKS.
- The Tower and the left and the hill on their right are on Grace Ranch Property. You are about 6.5 miles from the Ranch.
- Follow the pipeline road towards the tower and pass by the stock tanks on the right
- There’s a fork to the left with a photo of a tower just a couple of hundred feet after the stock tanks. Keep right at that fork
- There will be another fork a little further, keep LEFT at the next fork.
- You’ll come to a big steel tank with a GRACE RANCH sign on it with an arrow pointing LEFT.
- Follow the signs for Grace Ranch.
- Check in at the office when you arrive.
WE LOVE AIRGUN SHOOTING SPORTS!
Gateway to Airguns is an open airgun community dedicated to the help and education of new and seasoned airgunners alike.
Our tens of thousands of members engage in airgun topics focused on specific brands and models of airguns, as well as DIY products and how-to tutorials. From the beginning the GTA has been dedicated to the advancement of the great sport of airgunning.
The GTA is growing faster than ever and helping a brand new generation of airgunners get the absolute most out of their airguns. With programs like our GRiP Airgun Reviews, we can help consumers learn the important FACTS about products before they spend their hard earned cash. So please JOIN US at www.gatewaytoairguns.org.